Meyer de Waal, the convenor of the HOME OWNERSHIP EDUCATION TEAM says that they may consider to select A B de Villiers in their team – if he had the same specialist knowledge on home ownership education, if compared to his cricket skills.
To sign up for these exciting workshop – click here.
Even if you already own a property, it will be worth your time to come and listen to Neale Petersen and Vangile Makwakwa as they will inspire you to plan ahead how to make the money with gearing and using money of a bank and let a tenant work for you (help you pay off your bond) – once you are ready to start to buy a second property as an investment.
To the average cricket fan, the following names of the HOME OWNERSHIP EDUCATION TEAM would not mean a lot, but most of us in the property environment, would recognize the big stars, currently in top form, and we announce, in no particular order our team: (a mix of fast bowlers, amazing spin bowlers and wizards with a bat)
- Verna Pugin
- FLISP Expert and Home Ownership Educator
- Neale Petersen
- Founding Editor and Publisher of Real Estate Investor Magazine, Publisher, Entrepreneur and Mentor
- Vangile Makwakwa
- Author of “Heart, Mind & Money: Using Emotional Intelligence with Money”, Bus Sci Finance, (UCT) MBA, (Simmons School of Management), Financial Literacy speaker for the Sanlam Youth Segment, Part time Finance and Economics Facilitator, USB-ED (Stellenbosch B School and Founder of Wealthy Money, Blogger, coach, writer and speaker on the link between personal finance and emotions.
- Cara Lippert
- Debt restructuring expert
- Tony Collins
- Professional Valuer, Lecturer, Author of An Introduction To Commercial Property Finance, Development And Investment , Part-Time Lecturing In Property Development And Investment
- Annette Evans
- General manager for IEASA Western Cape Region and in charge of Training and Management of Propstats
- Mark Witzmann
- Conveyancing expert, attorney & property lecturer
- Meyer de Waal
- Attorney and conveyancer, property lecturer, developer of My Budget Fitness, Rent2buy, Mobile2budget, Consumer Housing Education and My Bond Fitness.
“Passion, experience and specialist knowledge in the Property Industry were the key aspects we recognized when we identified the role players in the HOME OWNERSHIP EDUCATION TEAM” says Meyer.
The first HOME OWNERSHIP EDUCATION WORKSHOP will be held in in Cape Town regions and will start on 18 April 2015.
The focus will be:
WORKSHOP – CONTENT
The workshop will be dedicated to First Time Home Buyers and you will get to know:
- How to go about to buy your own home
- How to get out of debt
- Make use and apply for the Government available subsidies
- Save thousands when you buy your own home
- How prepare yourself, your budget and your credit profile to apply for a home loan
- How to use our tools to manage your budget
- How to calculate the extra costs that you have to pay to buy a property – transfer costs, bond registration costs and bank administration costs
- How to do a due diligence on the house that you want to buy – before you buy
- And many more
- If you attend the workshop, you will also receive extras to the value of R1 500.00
- 6 module course – e guide – how to buy your own home
- 10 % discount for your FLISP administration fee
- Tool to create and manage your budget
- Personalised Credit Report
- Access to our latest software to check your actual purchase power, combined with your affordability
- Subscription to the social media network of our expert panel
- & once you bought your new home and taken transfer
- Our 24 month Guide – The A – Z Guide – How to own your own home.
DEBT RESTRUCTURE & CREDIT PROFILE IMPROVEMENT – PERSONAL CONSULTATION
If debt restructure or credit profile improvement is required – we can arrange for individual & private consultations with our debt restructure experts. We will provide you with a separate details and a an estimate of the costs once we have more information from you.
To sign up for these exciting events – click here.
For more information on the workshops and the background information on the “big stars” – click here.